View Single Post
Old 11-04-2006, 04:09 AM   #14
qingleng
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetr72
I am sooooo sorry for your loss..how terribly painful it is!!

First off, please do not blame yourself. Parvo is a virus that if not caught right away and treated quickly then a puppy will die from it. Sometimes even if it is caught early the puppy cannot be cured. The breeder definetly should have told you to contact a vet as soon as the pup started having diarreah...any time a small puppy or any dog for that matter has dirreah it should see a vet. The breeder should have known darn well that that puppy was not going to get better!!! I would DEMAND an explanation from him/her. The puppy didnt get this due to her being a mixed breed (silky/yorkie). Parvo is so deadly and awful for a puppy and owner to have to suffer through. It is also something that the vet vaccinates for. How old was she when she passed away today? How many sets of shots did she have? Poor sweet baby...again I am so very very sorry for your loss of your darling baby.

Dawn
she was exactly 12 weeks old, god please give me the strength...
but one thing i found out she was given parvo jab before i got her home and she have recieved her 1st vaccine last month oct and was suppose to vaccine her this month on the 15th... there's so many question so many query in my head, she was my first baby and this happen... i cried the whole day i blame on god i prayed to him yet he took her away from me... i miss her terribly, at this moment she will usually sitting beside me now or laying on my laps... she is always in my hugs now i can't even sees her... her cage is so empty....... i really can't accept that she is gone........... and today the whether is so weird... it rain the whole day none stop...
qingleng is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!