View Single Post
Old 11-04-2006, 12:56 AM   #10
qingleng
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default full story..

at this moment i really dont wanna say anything since morning i confined myself in the room, but i wanna hear your people advice our my baby....i think i have repeated a few times how sick was my puppy when i 1st brought her home... but i am going to write it again for the final time till what happen this morning with me and the breeder!!!

tara is a silky mix yorkshire....looks exactly like a yorkshire.... this is my query.. is mixture of silky n yorkshire safe to be breed???

on the 8th of oct the 1st day i brought her home after feeding her on nutro lamb n rice, she was attack with diarrhea after 3 hrs, the whole night i stayed up to make sure she is doing fine, the outcome was she pearch almost 15 times for the 1st day itself!! gosh as a 1st timer dog owner i got so so scared and immediately 6am in the morning i give a straight call to the breeder and ask y is this happening, and i send tara back to the breeder to look at her, reason for tara's diarrhea was breeder fed her with eukunaba and didn't informed me, and he sold me nutro to feed tara on. Fine, i forgiven his lack of responsible. So this make tara stayed with him for 1 week, and she got her 1st vacine in tht week itself. that week itself the breeder change her food to nutro slowly.

so on 17th of oct, she is back home and no doubt i was very happy, but the 1st day again she had her diarrhea, and again i called the breeder up he say she should be fine hang on there and let see with the condition, and he did say that puppy tend to have softer poops, OK fine i listen to him.

the next few days tara is not eating her nutro she went on food strike for 1 week, obviously i got worried and tried various of ways to make her eat. Ended up i bought her science plan chicken can food, and she loves it, with no choice i fed her solely on can food as she is going to have her 2nd vaccine on the 15th of nov!!! while she is having her can food she is still experiencing soft and watery poops, called the breeder and he still say tara will be fine! wait till 15th of nov get her check up!!!!

till yesterday night i couldn't stand it anymore, right after work i came home fed her and send her to vet, and ****ing malaysian vet close so early 6pm and everyone are closed and i have no choice to wait till this morning!!!

surprising tara still acting normal eating happily with her can food playing with me performing all her tricks i thought her, showing her beautiful face, and believe it my mum hated dogs no one in the family believe she cared for tara, imagine how cute and adorable she is and very very smart dog indeed, i'm like her mummy and my mum was her granma, whenever i am not at home she will be a follower with my mum when i came home from work... she is s sticky glue to me....she made a big different in my life, she came to me when i was lonely and depress and brighten up my life and she is everything for me, i knew it when she came in the 1st day..... and same goes to my mum, she brighten her day, she accompanied her all day long when i am working. She basically a theft who steels everyones heart........and this lasted until last night 2am... she was perfectly fine!!!!

this morning i woke up at 7.30am preparing for work, as usual she will sit in her crate to wait for me to pick her up and play with me for few minutes, but not today she lay still and her body rigided, getting cold but still breathing!!! so immediately i send her to the vet and u know none of the vet is open!!!! so called the breeder again.. he gave me one of the doctor number and i gave him a call and he tooks 20min to reached the vet!!!! ok fine so he did the neccessary things for her n i stayed with him n tara till the last breath!!!! alright this make me cry....it's ok i will continue... i called the breeder again guess wht the ****ing breeder say i'm busy now will call u back later!!! now it's evening in malaysia he hasn't called me back!!! he didn't even send a condolence to me !!!!! now i wanna make it straight from him!!! should i ask him an explanation!!! and i think i have the right to know wht's the other puppy condition!!! if this thing happen the same with the rest... it's irresponsive to breed silky n yorkshire together again!!! :mad

i dont think i will be able to take in any dogs anymore... the pain is way to much to bare... imagine i only had her for 1 month what if 1 yr????
qingleng is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!