View Single Post
Old 11-03-2006, 09:29 AM   #36
winniethepooch
Senior Yorkie Talker

1. Her name is Winnie but she also goes by Winn, Winnster, Winnifred, Fuzzball Face, and Baby Girl.
2. She hates it when other dogs play rough or are rowdy but she still wants to join in. She then changes her mind and curls up in a ball.
3. She is an equal opportunity toy player. If I put all the toys away, within an hour they are all out again. And if I throw one toy, she brings a different one back.
4. She likes to "romance" my arm if you know what I mean. I try to hide it under the blanket, so then she tries to dig it out.
5. She will lift up her paw to garner sympathy when she doesn't like what she's wearing or what I'm making her do (like grooming or brushing teeth).
6. Ever since we boarded her she hides her kibble. Guess they didn't let her free feed like I asked. Now you find little stashes in random places.
7. Loves the fireplace. If it's on, she's right there napping.
8. Taught herself to spin for treats. We added the word spin, now she does it on command. And it's her favorite trick, along with down.
9. Likes it when you watch her eat. If I am not by her bowl, she will get some kibble in her mouth, drop it by wherever I am, and look at me while she chomps.
10. Whines when I give her a bone and runs around the house trying to find a nice place to bury it, gives up, then drops the bone at my feet or in my hand so that I will hold it for her while she chews. Will not chew on it unless someone hold it for her.

winniethepooch is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!