Thread: Porky Yorkie
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2004, 01:52 PM   #5
bettyeanne
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasteddie
Hahahah... it's okay Higgin's Mom. You can vent about men all you like, I hear plenty of it myself.

But yes, bettyeanne, Toto must have one TINY body if 3 lbs 7 oz is too big for her body size. It is very hard to resist a Yorkie's cute smile and begging. We all need to be strict like Junebug and teach our Yorkies to "go to their bed" or corner or whereever when we are eating ourselves. That seems to work, as I don't recall Junebug saying she has a problem with Otis being overweight or begging for food anymore. :P
Toto does have a tiny bone structure and you can feel her little "fat"! It is hard to resist that little face but I'm pretty strict with her ... Patrick on the other hand [as Higgins Mom can attest to] is a pushover!! Fortunately she doesn't beg when we are eating but she has begun to approach the table and sit waiting patiently for someone to "accidentally" drop something from their plate! I have threatened to "accidentally" drop something on Patrick's head!! We are also planning more exercise for Toto since she is handling the leash better .... I believe that will help with her little "weight" problem too!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!