View Single Post
Old 11-03-2006, 07:28 AM   #15
Potter
YT 2000 Club Member

I love this topic!

1. I insist on the name Siu Pao (Pork Bun in Chinese) as Daddy wanted to name him Char Siew (BBQ Pork) and yet we have another budgie named Cha Pou so I didn't want both names to rhyme "Cha" at the same time just in case they get confused with their names.To cut the story short, Siu Pao and I mean the real pork bun is also daddy's favourite food.
2. Siu Pao is a master climber. He can climb out from the playpen in his doggie daycare when none of the others could.
3. He loves his baths so much that he tries to jump in to the bathtub each time I take my bath.
4. His big sister, Chapou the budgie loves to peck his nose.
5. He was a poop eater when we first got him. He is still the occasional poop eater but Mommy is training him out of it by giving the command "Leave It". Now, he only eats his poop if Mommy is unaware of him pooping.
6. When sleeping with Mommy on the couch, he likes to land his butt on Mommy's head and take over the whole pillow.
7. Likes to help with dishwashing by jumping in to the dishwasher
8. When he plays, his movement looks similar to a cat? Have asked the breeder if he grew up with cats but breeder said he had never met a cat in his life!
9. If he manage to run out of our main door, he will sit in front of the elevator to wait for it to open and he can sit for a looong time! (We live in a condo)
10. When he pees, two of his paws are out of the litter box and two are in the box. Sometimes, it is his front paws out, sometimes the back paws. We call it the lazy man style.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!