View Single Post
Old 11-02-2006, 10:14 PM   #1
Rae Rae
YT 3000 Club Member

Sad Rocky's big day tomarrow

I never thought I'd be posting a "I'm nervous about his nueter" but I guess I am.

I called the vet office today to see if nutrical is OK because they wanted him to have a small snack before coming him. I also asked if when he had bloodwork done, if his liver and kidneys were tested. The receptionist put me on hold to ask the vet, and comes back and says "she (vet) is wondering why you even want to know" with an attitude like it wasn't any of my business! I just wanted to double check what all he had tested! So tomarrow I will meet with the surgeon when I drop him off. If I feel any negative vibes, I'm going to cancel on the spot. I understand it was close to closing and they were real busy, but her attitude was completely unneccesary. I just don't get it. I hear great reviews about this office from reliable sources, but my experience with them definitly hasn't matched up to what I hear. Maybe I AM just being over-concerned, but when it involves my baby there really is no such thing. Hopefully all will go well when I meet the surgeon.

On a brighter side, they are going to use iso! So now I just gotta see how his liver and kidneys are...then hopefully all should be good. Anyone know of anything else I should be concerned about with him? I'm so worried. I've never worried like this with a pet being nuetered..then again I never heard any horror stories involving it until I got Rocky. Please keep Rocky in your prayers tonight. Thanks.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!