View Single Post
Old 11-02-2006, 01:22 PM   #1
shecass
YT 2000 Club Member

Default Need your prayers

I just found out yesterday that a really good family friend is in the hospital. That do not know what is wrong with her yet. My mom had just seen her a couple of weeks ago at my great aunts funeral.

Anyway, last Friday night she took a laxative and the next thing her husband knew she had passed out. His sister is a nurse and lives not even a mile from them he calls her and when she gets there she can't find a pulse. I don't know if she was able to bring her back or if she was still working on her when the ambulance got there.

She was transferred the next day to another hospital by ambulance and they don't know what is wrong with her. They were going to do a colonostopy(sp) sorry my spelling is horrible. But, they weren't able to do it yesterday the stuff you have to drink to clean out your system made her sick so, they are going to try again today.

When I talked to my mom I had forgotten that she had a kidney removed about 10 years ago cancer. I hope and pray that she doesn't have some form of cancer. But, we will see. The only thing I can figure out is that maybe the laxative uncovered something else that was wrong.

Just keep her in your prayers please. She is such a special person and means the world to my family.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!