Thread: grooming table
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2006, 08:41 AM   #3
Kathryn_V
Out to Spoil the World!
Donating Member

I would not trade mine for anything!!! Its not as high up as I would like... But I can buy 6 inch lifts or leg extenders for it.. lol They will make it just right... I'm 5ft 71/2in so I need a high table! I still find myself hunching over mine... so I grab the office chair and put it at its highest setting and sit my butt down! lol It works!

The girls took to the table in a heartbeat too... and I was amazed at what different dogs they are with the noose on... even now, if I take it off, they are not as good for me as when its on... so its on or nothing... and its safer to have it on... I don't have to worry about one bolting after the other and flying off the table when I reach for a brush or more product or whatever... they are soooo fast!!! One fall and who knows, I may be putting one of my babies to sleep??? At least with the noose I know that the movement is somewhat limited, and most importantly, my girls know that... they don't fight it... they know its there and they comply. I won't have them up there without it! Its just too risky!

Anyway, how did I get off on that!!!

I too paid 99 for mine! So we did get a good deal!!! Its a fair and I'd say good price for a table.. I did weeks of searching! I even looked at shows at one time like 8 or 9 months ago.. woah, they were super pricy??? No deals there. So I was happy with the ebay find.. and happy with the quality! I bet we bought from the same people! lol

I hope you enjoy yours as much as I have enjoyed mine!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!