View Single Post
Old 11-01-2006, 08:55 PM   #11
Rae Rae
YT 3000 Club Member

I've only been out on my own for 2months, but growing up I've had:
1 Afgahn Hound named Heather. She was mainly my moms dog
1 mix named Bubzy. He was my favorite and if I can ever find a mix like him I'll take it in a heartbeat, no matter how old, price or whatever!
3 Boxers; Misty, Bubba, and Gizmo. Misty and Bubba were littermates. We had to get rid of Bubba though because he kept trying to attack other male dogs. Vet said it was because of the spayed female (Misty) so we gave him to a loving home, and as soon as he was away from Misty he got a long great with other male dogs. Misty was a real good dog too. I miss her a lot. We had to put her down at age 9 because all of a sudden, out f noo where she was in tons of pain. She couldn't even drink water (mom had to feed her ice cubes just to keep her hydrated). She was old, and the vet assumed it was probably cancer. My mom had Xrays done on her, had her on doggy downers and pain killers and she still couldn't take the pain. I was about to take out a loan to get her to have surgery, but vet said because of her age surgery probably won't help. So we took her to the rainbow bridge on May 3, 2003. May she rest in peace.
Tons of Fish, but I specifically remember a Lion fish that I loved when I was 3yrs old, an Oscar fish named Oscar, a few beta 2 of which were Phill and Lil, a bubble-eyed goldfish that the other fish ate his eyes, a couple eels, and some Jack Demseys (I think that's what they'r called)
2 hamsters named Shy and Snowball. I didn't know that they were male and female until one day I saw babies and freaked out (I was like 10 and just saw pink things squirming around). They had a total of like 40kids, they kept doing it. One of the babies I kept and named it Shiela, then one day my sister (was 2yrs old at the time) thought the dogs would like to play with the hamster.
1 frog.
1 Guinea Pig named Stitch that I had to give to my sister because I became allergic. It died.

And now....
ROCKY!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!