View Single Post
Old 11-01-2006, 05:57 PM   #10
ilovelouie
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattie
I feel so bad tonight. Sissy got into my briefcase. She can pull down the zippers! She ate some sample meds from work , empty capsules all over along with vomit when I walked in. I was so scared. I think she is out of the woods now. They had to water her through her SQ tissue. She can't eat until tomorrow. What a nightmare. Did you guys know to call animal poison control, it costs $55.00 just to find out how dangerous whatever your pet got into is. If I didn't call from home and the emergency room had to call, they add on more on top of that just to call, then the walk in fee, then whatever they had to do. I feel like I got off cheap. A little under $200 but I just spent $500 a week ago today to get their shots updated and also both got spayed. They didn't even get their stitches out and poor Sissy's belly must have hurt vomiting so many times. Her BP dropped, she asperated on the vomit and began dehydrating. The bubbles in her back they say is normal. I just brought her home and I am afraid to sleep. I feel so guilty. I never thought they could pull down zippers. I am going to stay home from work tonight and baby proof my house again. I thought I did this already. Everyone be careful and double check your homes. This is so sad to see her little body with no energy (she is 5 pounds) Her regular Doc will see her tomorrow.
Oh man Patti I know just what you are going through! Bella gets into EVERYTHING ALL OF THE TIME! she is nuts!! I swear...just when I have everything doggy proof......BOOM she finds something else......Im so sorry that you and your baby are going thru this....I hope all turns out well....I know the last time Bella ate 2 adville (just cuz she is so quick) it cost me over $600.00.....Phewwww with her I think I better get insurance! Well anyways hun Good Luck and please keep us posted! Love and kisses from Louie, Bella, and Me
ilovelouie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!