View Single Post
Old 11-01-2006, 09:52 AM   #13
TLC
Slave to My Rug-Rats
Donating Member

Cry

This is unbelievable that here is this thread today! I too went to the Dermo yesterday. I had one growth 'thing' on my back right at my bra that has really started to annoy me! My husband came too, b/c he has a few things that need to be looked at and removed. I check off for him to get a full body, but me I said no b/c that was there for only the one growth. Well here is me and hubby - him in a paper robe, I was laughing my ass off! I even took a picture with my phone. He gets the exam over first and had a few things on his face 'frozen' off! Now me, I lift up my shirt for him to see may back and he doesn't care about the growth I am there for, he says oh that's fine it can stay, what he is concerned about is the 2 dark brown odd shape birth marks in the middle of my back (that I have had forever!). He says do you have any more? So, now I have to get into a paper robe because YES I do have a few more...Needless to say that I didn't prepare for a full body look over b/c otherwise I would have worn regular underwear and not a throng!!! HOW EMBARESSING!!

And then to get even more embaressed, I have a mole in my bikini low area, that has to go as well...I have about 6 that need to be scraped and sent to the Lab for pathology...JUST GREAT!!! I need to make an apt. to go and have this done in 3-4 weeks. I could just cry

Last edited by TLC; 11-01-2006 at 09:55 AM.
TLC is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!