View Single Post
Old 11-01-2006, 09:50 AM   #14
Princesa
No Longer A Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by topknot
It was a very nice show. So many well known breeders and their beautiful babies! It is always so enjoyable to see nice yorkies up close. Ava had Sure Shot and Taget there. And of course Barb B., Kirsten, Diane/Luke were there handling. Atlanta seems to draw a lot of the best. We yorkies from CN, KY, OH, TX, FL, VA, SC, AL, MO, and even PR. Wow!
T.
I am originally from Omaha Nebraska. I moved to PR last February. I have been interested in adopting a yorkie for so long and my lil one (13) is fascinated with show and obedient dogs. Here in Puerto Rico seems like every home has a dog. When my son and I got here seems like whenever we went for a walk there was someone's onry chiwawa nipping at our ankles. Some we even called devil dogs because as we passed by their perspective homes I could sear their eyes glowed red as they barked at us.

When I looked for Yorkies online I knew I didn't want to adopt a puppy and fly it in. I prayed that I would find a good breeder in Puerto Rico. Just my luck a I went through the ytca website to find Parkside Yorkies and I will be going to see here tomorrow about one of her babies! I am really excited.

So when you said " ... even Pr, WOW" I thought maybe Ms. Parkside was showing her yorkies too?

kisses! from da Princess
Princesa is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!