View Single Post
Old 11-01-2006, 09:45 AM   #2
Gizmo0719
Senior Yorkie Talker

Thats how my puppy was he is 4 months now and what i did to get him use to peeing or pooing in the pads was i put him in a baby crib basically a small place where he doesnt have freedom to do whatever he wants..i put the pad on one side and his food and water on the other along w/ his bed next to it and he learned that hes suppose to go on the pad. When i barely got mine at 7 wks.. he never ever went on his bed or near his food so i used that for my advantage when i put him in the crib and now when i am not home i leave him in one of my extra rooms with all his toys and bed etc. and i keep the pad next to the door and he always goes on it hes is like 95% trainned on it..the only time he goes on the floor is if he has peed around the pad and he cant find a clean part to pee or poo at on the pad and well thats my fault for letting him drink as much water as he wants. Try doing that and confining him for awhile until u see he has gotten used to the scent of the pad..Let me know how it goes...P.s. i never used the crate because i felt it was too small and i dont like the idea of him being stuck in a closed place w/ pee and poo and his food and water in there...
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!