View Single Post
Old 11-01-2006, 08:19 AM   #1
Rae Rae
YT 3000 Club Member

Default Why won't he potty train??????????

10months old and he still thinks he can poop whereever he pleases! Everytime he starts sniffin in circles and bends over to poo I hurry up and put him outeside, but he poops as I carry him and it leaves a trail! He refuses to pee in the house and can hold his pee, but he won't even bark if he has to poop! He did it again last night and I've had it! He no longer has run of the house. If he's not with me or my bf, eating or sleeping, he's in the crate. I don't know what else to do. I feel bad leaving him in his crate (my bf doesn't even think I'll go through with it) but I really am stuck. Anyone have any advice? After we take him outside for pooping, if he gets atleast one poop outside we praise him and give him treats. When he poops inside we tell him "No, bad dog" in a stern voice. I don't know if he's not getting it, or is just stubborn. I'm pretty sure he knows to not poop in the house though because when he does it he runs and hides right away. He is stubborn on other training, so that could be it. Can anyone please help! I'm desperate.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!