View Single Post
Old 10-31-2006, 08:44 PM   #1
Jenn218
Mojo, LilyGrace & Me
Donating Member

Default Has anyone ever had........a mole removed?

This morning (Halloween morning), I had to get up and be at my dermatologist office around 8ish - hard to do on this cold morning here.

Anyway, I went in because I had a dry, itchy rash on my eye lids...I don't wear makeup, so didn't know what it was....anyway, he said it could be from allergies or the weather, etc. I have cream for it.

Well I was there, I decided to have him check some moles and he found one that he said needed to be removed and tested! It was sort of between my toes but on the bottom of my foot, if that makes sense. He really scared me because he said that it would hurt to take it off there, since it is a really sensitive area.....BUT it didn't even hurt!!!! It is being sent of to be tested.

Okay, it didn't hurt when I got it done, but today was a very busy day! It had bled through my bandages and sock before I got home and then again during the day.....THEN, trick-or-treating tonight....OUCH!!!!

I am pretty tolerant to pain, but it is a throbbing hurt! AND the doctor said it would take about a week or two to fully heal up...there are no stitches, just an open hole! What a bad place for it!!!

Has anyone every had a mole removed? If so, how long did it take to heal? I hope it doesn't take as long as the dr. said, but it might being in such a bad location!

Just wanted how everyone else did after having one removed! I'm really not a baby ..........just alittle sore after a busy day!
Jenn218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!