View Single Post
Old 10-31-2006, 11:20 AM   #11
JeanieK
Donating YT 12K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shecass
I know in my heart she is doing this because she wants to and she does enjoy being with the kids which I don't mind in the least as long as it is what she wants to do. I also know that she's lonely my grandmother has been dead now for 5 years my dad for almost 3 and my grandfather just this past May. But, she has most of her family in VA. My brother lives in NC. My biggest complaint is that she doesn't get to spend any time with her other grandkids. Ethan, my son loves his granny more than anything he has to talk to her everynight before he goes to bed and he would so love just to have her to himself for a few days.

Thanks again everyone.
It sounds like your family is pretty scattered out too. besides the daughter that lives here in Council Bluffs, I have one in Wisconsin, Pregnant with her first child, One 2 1/2 hours north of me in SD pregnant with her third child. One 2 1/2 south of me in Kansas City, one in Tennessee and a son in Wales UK with 2 children. I wish they all lived close enough so I could be with everyone of of them as much as I want. It woukld help if gas prices weren't so high so I could afford to visit them all more often.

I'm sure your mother feels the same way.
JeanieK is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!