View Single Post
Old 10-31-2006, 08:16 AM   #53
honeybrown_43
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsygal37
Hi Jazzy. No I wasn't insinuating that she was rescued from TopNotch. Susan is actually a very nice lady. She took the time to help me out with info. etc. that Tia's owner did not provide. Susan and I spoke for close to two hours. I don't want to get into detail about why I feel as though she was rescued, but it has to do with the owner that bought Tia from TopNotch. I'll just say that she (The owner) was very detatched from Tia and I don't think she really cared who this little girl went to, as long as they had the $$ she was asking. Incidently, Tia had her first visit to the vet today and she appears to be very healthy but underweight (A bit malnourished). Let me just clarify that this was to no fault of TopNotch who sold her, but rather the original owner in which I bought Tia from. The woman was using Old Roy adult dog food from Walmart, the food was way too large for her to chew and not to knock Old Roy but I hardly think that it's as nutritional as other brands on the market. Plus by her own instructions she was only feeding Tia once daily. Tia is just 3 lbs. and she's seven months old. She should be fed two to three times a day and should be on a good nutritional puppy chow. I'm currently feeding her Nutro Max and I mix in the home made food that I make my other three Yorkies, which is either cooked chicken or beef or pork with mixed veggies and rice and a little bullion broth. So no, my feeling that I rescued Tia has nothing to do with Susan or TopNotch, but rather the feelings I have for Tia's former owner. Thanks for the good wishes. Elaine.
Aww that was so sweet of you. Topknotch puppies are Great!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!