View Single Post
Old 05-25-2005, 04:34 AM   #5
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloeandj
Tinkerbell is about 5 months old now. Her hair never mats accept occasionally on the ankles for some reason. So I think she has silky hair. Her baby hair was extremely straight and shiny. However the new blonde roots on her head and the silver breaking in on her back (about 2 inches long now) is so fine and even wavy in some places. Will her coat change again? She looks really funky most of the time! Right after a bath she is gorgeous, the next day back to looking like oscar the grouch. Why would she be wavy, are some yorkies curly coated? I'd like to see a picture of one if some are.
LOL....Oscar the Grouch is PERFECT to describe them ! My youngest Cheri is still changing and she's a year and to answer your question about wavy coats -

Chanel's is layered due to it's thickness but here is a pic of WHY she is always wet and then her after playing - I try not to use a dryer on her and her hair will straighten once it dries and gets brushed -
Attached Thumbnails
Another coat question...-air-chanel3.jpg   Another coat question...-after-playing-hose.jpg  
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!