Thread: O/T Brooke
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2005, 11:41 PM   #2
BrookeB676
No Longer a Member

lol I know exactly where that is, we used to live right near campus at Capistrano (6th and Country Club), now that we live NW Im not down central too much but I know the exact area you are talking about (Tucson isnt that big, although It has grown SO much, Mike's mom went to U of A and she is 61 now so I KNOW how much its grown). That school is still amphitheater!!

In fact I have to drive down Prince to get Rocky, haley and Maya's chicken soup dog food which is at tropical kingdom (prince and campell). It is always great to hear someone that is familiar with where you live. Great story about you and your husband. We are really loving Tucson (unlike some of the natives) because I am from Houston and Mike, my bf, is from NJ so the scenery and weather here is great for us. Right now it is REALLY hot so we have been swimming (I think its a MUST to own a pool here ) but I really do love Arizona and would miss it if we left. I know when I see other parts of the country that are really beautiful as well, I come back to Arizona and think "wow, there is nothing like it"

Speaking of the west side, before we moved into our house in Continental Ranch (which is HUGE now, not sure when the last time you were here was but I remember when I first moved here it was NOTHING, now NW is huge, we are right at Silverbell and Cortaro), anyways we were also looking on the west side, we found a house that we loved in Star Pass (which btw is completely developed and growing A LOT as well) and we told some friends about it and they made an offer the same day that we did and got the house! I am so glad now because we have a larger lot for the dogs but I like the west side, glad we live NW though instead

Where are you again now? Im off to bed, Maya maltese is scratching me because she was groomed today and hates her hair cut, she is completely bald so she keeps scratching me to go to bed and forget today!
BrookeB676 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!