Thread: Jendas Yorkies
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2006, 12:02 PM   #29
yorkykisses
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyhawk
I think I'm the newby in question. I did feel that I got yelled at. I came on board because I was curious. I added my submission when I saw the name Jenda because someone was asking if anyone had experience with the breeder and I do. I'd want someone to tell me the positive and the negative experiences if I had inquired. I know prettypuppypink was upset but I didn't deserve to get blasted when I wasn't even commenting on her post. It's interesting about Larry Smith and Lashire, my Connor 's mother is a lashire bitch. He's a doll (Connor that is)
Did your Connor come from Jenda's Yorkies? Just curious. I have personally been to Larry Smith's (Lashire Yorkie and Maltese) home and seen the condition that his yorkies and maltese are kept in and it is disgusting! Many of the yorkies were living in RABBIT CAGES and they were living in filth! They were beyond dirty and some were matted to the skin! This was a couple years ago and I pray for the sake of the dogs the living situation has changed!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!