View Single Post
Old 10-30-2006, 10:32 AM   #50
jrsygal37
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Missdeadlocks. Hi. Ironically, I now actually have a topnotchyorkie pup. A woman ten minutes from me placed her Morkie in the local classifieds. She had her for just about two months. I was told that she was selling her as she decided to go back to work. There is a lot more involved, but I dont' want to get into it on the board. All I'll say is that 1. She seems very healthy, but I'll know or sure this afternoon after our first vet visit. 2. The woman seemed very detatched from the pup which is a darn shame since this little girl is probably one of the sweetest, well tempered, well mannered and prettiest pup I've seen and 3. Although, I'm not a fan of a broker due to the fact that "I" personally have to be able to see the parents and know for sure that they are being well cared for, I have to say that Susan from Topnotch Yorkies who this little one was originally purchased from was nice enough to chat with me for over an hour and a half, giving me info on her etc. even though she was not contractually or otherwise obligateed to me to do that since I was not the orininal purchaser. Anyway, I truly believe that this little girl who I believe we are going to be calling Tia was meant to be. Hubby and I got our other three Yorkies (Still with us) through rescue, but in a way although Tia was purchased (For about half of what was originally paid for her) we believe she too was a rescue and we feel very blessed to have her. Elaine.
jrsygal37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!