View Single Post
Old 10-29-2006, 07:16 PM   #9
yorkykisses
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saleswman
Just got back from the Dog Show in Marietta, GA. I was only able to attend Sat and Sun. Although, this was a 4 day show. And I had the best time.

I was able to see Tina (topnot) show her little girl....that she has been depriving of the show ring for way to long......due to "air licking". LOL I tell you you would have thought that little Yorkie had been raised in the ring.....she did wonderfully. Then I was able to meet and speak with Ava with Tyava Yorkies......she is very very nice, and even in all the hustle, we spent some time discussing Yorkies.....

There were awesome Yorkies in attendance this weekend.....Durrer's, Stratford, Shakespeare, many handled by professional handlers. So, I am beginning to know who is who, and who shows who's Yorkies....etc.....

You know when I was given the option to "Shop at Lennox" vs go to the Dog Show...by my sweet hubby on Sunday......and I chose go to the Dog Show, you know I am ADDICTED!!!!!!!!!!

Guess I am in it for the long haul.......like they say in TN....LOL

Shirley

Shirley,
It is very addicting! Once you get started the more you want to see and before you know it you will be in the ring with your own showdog!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!