Thread: Jendas Yorkies
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2006, 07:07 PM   #19
yorkykisses
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettypuppypink
I dealt with Jennifer and she stated she was the breeder. It's her website. Mary Lou was never mentioned only learned it here, way after buying. I never knew about her mother. If you read my posts you would know this.
I think you are very rude since you know nothing about my experience. It was heartbreaking for me. I stated that I wouldn't suggest anyone purchase a puppy from her because of my very bad experience, isn't that what others do here, name breeders that are less then honorable within their experience? I haven't told the facts as this was done privately. You have no idea the hardships I went through due to buying this dog.
I'm through with this. I have no need to defend myself. I am the victim of this breeder. I wouldn't wish this dog on anyone, even you!
I'm finished with this, all of you go buy her dogs. It will be the last time I ever warn anyone about a bad breeder experience.
Jessica
Jessica you are right! You should be able to post your experience with this particular breeder. Rather good or bad! We all have a right to take from your experience what we feel is important.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!