View Single Post
Old 10-29-2006, 01:35 PM   #1
puppylove123
Waiting for my Little Girl

Love MIA IS COMING HOME! almost time!

well im sure most of you know the story of me and my almost puppy, mia. heres a little run down but if you want to know the entire story check out the thread sophies maternity ward in breeder talk and sophies nursery in the nursery section....

well around january, i was told sophie, my cousins dog, was going to go into heat soon and i was going to recieive the 2ND puppy born, and i was very very excited. so a few months went by and then around july, sophie went into heat. she mated (by accident) with a little white poodle and i didnt care, and the rest of her pregnancy went smoothly. and heres when it got bad. sophie had one puppy and everyone thought that was it. i was devasted and cried. sophie was acting wierd about 8 hours after the birth of biggles who would go to my cousin. they took her to the vet and she got a shot and gave birth to another puppy who was born dead, and i was still very sad. around 1 in the afternoon sophie went in labour and had a little ''boy''. i was extremley happy, even if it was a ''boy''. now dont ask me how the mistake was made but 2 days later, they discovered this ''boy'' was really a girl! i was os happy i cant even explain it in words.

now its 8 weeks later and mia should be coming home in around 2 hours. i really feel that mia was meant for me and i was meant for mia because first there was no puppy, then a boy puppy, then that boy puppy was really a girl! im so happy right now and i cant imagine how its going to be in the weeks to follow. some of my family and close family friends are coming to see her and also since we just got back from a weekend trip and we are making a dinner.

all i have to say now is...
2 MORE HOURS BABY!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!