View Single Post
Old 10-29-2006, 10:25 AM   #1
MiaW
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Default Bella Was Killed This Morning By a Hit and Run

Hey friends! Haven't been on here for four months...life gets in the way. You guys may remember me from last December when I joined YT after my baby Tinkerbell died suddenly of a heart attack a few days before Christmas. Well, I waited a few months and in April of this year I flew to Missouri and picked up a new baby, Bella. She was a precious 3 lb yorkie who quickly melted our hearts, and although Tinkerbell still lived in our hearts, Bella made the pain more bearable.

Well, this morning my four year old left the garage door cracked open and Bella got outside (we live in a cul-de-sac). Unbeknownst to any of us, she ran up the road and out onto the main street. My neighbor said he tried to run after her and as he was doing so, a car struck her and kept going. Bella died instantly. My neighbor came to the door and had a look of terror on his face. I knew something was wrong and as I looked past him I saw his wife in the middle of the street. I ran over there screaming like a maniac and instinctively grabbed Bella off the road. Blood was everywhere and her eyes were bulged out. Part of her head was crushed. Somehow or other my husband was told and he ran out there and grabbed me out of the street before another tragedy occurred. Right now I am on sedatives. My husband took the our three kids out of the house so I can be alone. I can't believe this. Two babies in ten months. More pain than 1 person can bear. I am in a daze right now. Probably won't even remember writing this passage.

Please keep me and my family in your prayers.

Mia
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!