View Single Post
Old 10-28-2006, 07:54 PM   #9
yorkieusa
Crazy about Kacee!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzwanned
I don't know you guys but this sounds like a scam to me....what do you guys think?? Well I responded to an ad about a babysitting, nanny position, as a part time job just so that I can make extra cash. I have a lot of experience and I told them so but they don't even ask to meet with me or anything and they trust me with a 2 yr old??? and they are saying they will pay me $200 anyway and that I must open an account???? hmmmm sounds fishy and $2000 a month for 72 hrs?? That's about $27 an hour, that's a lot for a babysitting job! This is what they responded to me:

Am sorry for not replying to your mail,have just been bsuy with some othert things.
I will be love to read your resume as regard the nanny position.
As regard the nanny position,however we are willing to pay you $2000 a month if thats okay with you? We only require you for three days in the week and if you are willing to work saturday mornings it will be highly appreciated,so thats 3hours for 3 weekdays and 4hours on satuday mornings. You will not be required to do any light job aside from taking care of my dear Kathy. Your experince i am sure will come in handy. We should be back before the end of next month.Yes the hours are 9am-3pm on mondays, tuesdays and thursdays in the morning/afternoon.
I am willing to pay you $200 in advance since you are really eager to start. We do not mind if you do not stay with us, you choice is our choice. Just let us know when you will be available to work so that we can work on a schedule for you. Remember if you take up the job you will have a toyota camry car at your disposal fully airconditioned(we shall even gas it for you) with a well furnished room. .
We can send the money to you immediately all you need to do is to open an account with Wells Fargo bank and my husband will have the $200 wired into your account as soon as you have it opened.

We shall be coming back home next month and may even pay you for a months charge ahead of time but you will get to keep the $200 even if we change our mind.

I want to thank you for considering our dear little Kathy and i know that you two will get along just fine.

Thank you very much,
I was hoping someone would notice that 9-3 wasn't 3 hours.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!