View Single Post
Old 10-27-2006, 07:31 PM   #3
jrsygal37
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Anna, Thanks for your post back. That thought has run through my mind too. I know that the so called "Designer - Tea Cups" often have health problems and honestly I wasn't looking for a tiny pup. I was hoping just to get the standard Yorkie up to seven pounds. I'm a little green on what so called designer pups sell for, but I think atleast in my area she would have a tough time getting $1800 from an ad in the local paper. Presently, there are three listings for full Yorkies and they are selling for between $750 and $1000, although I'm sure they are not being sold by reputable breeders. My guess, is she realizes she can't get what she paid back, she may have even tried earlier first before listing and so now is just trying to recoup some of her $$. I do plan on asking her for something in writing good till atleast Tuesday, so I can have my vet check her out and make sure that there is nothing being hidden. Although, I have to say even if something is found I doubt I'd be able to return her. How can you, knowing that they probably wont' take care of problem. Thanks again for your post back and here's hoping eveything turns out good. Elaine
jrsygal37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!