View Single Post
Old 10-27-2006, 02:40 PM   #1
AngelAndMaggie
BANNED!

Unlove Adorable In N.va -just Listed

[F] Check this guy out. He has just been listed today. He's adorable. He's a puppy mill rescue from MO. He's been staying with me while recuperating and vet visits. He's learned so much in such a little time. And we've learned so much from him. He's won my heart.

But you have to be able to bend alot with this guy. And he LOVES walks on a leash and meeting people ( I can not walk at all quite frequently ). He's very social and all the neighborhood children love him and Maggie.

He comes with a large care package, even a couple christmas prezzies !

While the rescue charges a big fee ( compared to others IMHO ), I have offered to help out the perfect family, so don't let that deter you if you're already a happy Yorkie home. We just want to be sure he's in a home where his humans can afford, and are willing, to care for him responsibly. He's not been "fixed" yet and has to wear a belly band outside of his usual rooms, but he is a smart dog and learns well from other dogs and his alpha human.

He has been here for a month now and has blossomed so much. He couldn't have the surgery until his other medical problems were treated (gum infection, eye infection, slight anemia, "mutant" fleas, and worming). but he's great now -though needs breaks and naps - all this walking is new to him and he used to living in a cage and needs to build up his strength . If he's not snatched up this week, I'm going to take him for his "neutering" and keep him here until he recuperates.

He would LOVE a yorkie home as he functions well with other dogs and likes to pal around and get into trouble. I know the agency gets the final word on who gets Mikie, but I wanted to make sure his info reached really good homes and responsible, loving Yorkie parents because I'm terribly protective of him

Here's the link: http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/...?petid=6996841

Yorkie kisses,
Angel, Mikie and Maggie
[/FONT]

Last edited by admin; 12-08-2006 at 11:17 PM.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!