View Single Post
Old 10-27-2006, 06:10 AM   #8
Timmy
Mimi & Gabby too!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanieK
How old is she. If she is just a pup, she'll outgrow it. Maybe limit her space? Until she outgrows it.

She's 7 months old. When I am home we are always watching her. I started to confine them to a area while at work and that didn't last very long. I know this is bad since they have the house to themselves but the reason why I did this is because I had a baby gate up with 2 chairs in front of the gate and she would jump over. I know she was hitting herself pretty bad when she landed on the other side so then I went out and bought another gate and placed that one on top of the other...I don't know how in the world they were doing this but by the time I came home they were loose. Then I noticed one day she was limping and I know it was because she must have made it to the other side and fell. So then my fiancee and I decided it was best to let them loose while we were gone. I do push the couch forward so she will not eat up the blind and I spray the furniture and walls with bitter apple and place a gate in front of the computer so she cannot get underneath and chew the cords. The only thing she gets at now is the area rug which is going in the trash when I move (I'm buying a house). I had to put everything up because of her but sometimes she manages to get a hold of things and destroy them.

How old do you think she'll be until she grows out of this? Sorry for the long post.
Timmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!