View Single Post
Old 10-26-2006, 06:13 PM   #15
nvnvgirl
Lovin' to the MAX!!

I really appreciate the feedback here! We all want to do what's right for our babies and not waste money. I hate buying something and then realizing it's just not the right thing. It may be right for someone else, but we all have different needs and it's so great to have such a diverse forum here to explore what works for some and not for others!
I know that unless Max is tired and wants to sleep, he'd never tolerate being not attached to me, LOL, so I think that the console lookout is what we need...at least for everyday. I'm sure he'll still try to crawl into my lap, but at least if he can see outside, it might persuade him to stay in it!!! I just know it's not safe to have them on your lap. I used to drive (like for 15 yrs) with my large parrot sitting either on the top of the back seat of my Jeep Cherokee, or on my shoulder, and never ever had a problem, but I know I was testing fate. Now that I'm older (and poorer ...I mean, WISER ), I don't want to take any chances with Max. I think it might be a good idea for me to get both the console lookout and the other one for the backseat...I LOVE how it has storage underneath...that's a great idea!!! That way, if we do travel in a big car with a backseat, Max will have a place to retreat to, and he can still sit in front with us too. And he'll be safe driving around town in my car...at least til I relent and get an SUV, LOL! Thank you everyone for your input, it really really does help !
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!