View Single Post
Old 10-26-2006, 04:01 PM   #11
nvnvgirl
Lovin' to the MAX!!

I've been wanting to get Max a carseat too. He was great when he was little and we took him places in the car; he'd just eventually crawl into his carrier and go to sleep, but now he gets all nervous....shakes like a leaf, starts panting (usually when my husband is driving and I think it's his attitude (making rude comments and running commentary on other drivers ), but he does it sometimes when he's just with me too; not the panting part, but he shakes sometimes. I think he'd feel better if he could sit up higher and see what's going on around him. He usually settles down after awhile, but I'm wondering if it's b/c our cars aren't big enough (we both have Jaguar xk8's) and when we travel anywhere, we usually rent a large car (luggage issues ). It's better for Max anyhow, b/c then he's got his big carrier to lie down in or he can sit on the seat in between us or whatever he wants to do. Does anyone else have this problem? And also, does anyone else have a small car that they have to drive their dogs around in? I know it's not safe to have Max sitting on my lap, even tho he usually just lies down, but if anything happened, and the air bag went off.......I hate to think about it. Anyhow, I need to get a carseat!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!