View Single Post
Old 10-26-2006, 02:11 PM   #1
alaskayorkie
Banning Thread Dictator
Donating Member

Default What a difference a day makes: Thanks YT

Yesterday was one of my worst as a Yorkie owner. The vet told me he believed Eddie had knee problems that could eventually require surgery. I pulled him out of his Agility class and started bracing for the worst.

Then YT came to the rescue. Warm wishes, prayers and concern got me feeling better, and you know what? It helped Eddie too!

Today, he woke up walking on all four legs. I called the vet, and he said that was good news but not to let him overdo it.

Then a package came in the mail from our new best friend in Scotland, Juliealfies mum (Julie). She sent the boys hand-made and WARM jumpers, and they arrived the day of our first snowfall. They fit perfect, the boys look great in them and they really seem to like them.

We went on a wonderful walk, and the hardest part was keeping Eddie from running, something I failed at miserably because he was so happy to be in the snow. Jack got a little cold after a while, so I popped him in the fleece carrier that Oscar's Mom made for him. He was toasty in minutes and ready to go back out into the cold.

Thanks again everyone. Life is looking much better today. Here are some pics. My apologies for the leg-lifting shot. But not only does it show him putting his full weight on his bum left-rear leg, it shows how he can pee freely in his new jumper! The last is a snow smile from Eddie. I'll have to post that on the next post.
Attached Thumbnails
What a difference a day makes: Thanks YT-img_6682.jpg   What a difference a day makes: Thanks YT-img_6686.jpg   What a difference a day makes: Thanks YT-img_6692.jpg   What a difference a day makes: Thanks YT-img_6696.jpg  

Last edited by alaskayorkie; 10-26-2006 at 02:14 PM.
alaskayorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!