View Single Post
Old 10-26-2006, 05:00 AM   #1
Timmy
Mimi & Gabby too!
Donating Member

Question I don't know what else to do!! I'm going to lose it!

Yes I am about to lose it!!!

As some might know Mimi is a BIG time chewer. She chews everything in site.
Here is a list of some things she's chewed that I can think of off the top of my head:
walls
rug
furniture
2 gameboy controllers plus the GB wall adaptor
phone
shoes
belt
curtains
kitchen cabinets

Oh and the blinds in my living room which I just replaced. The news ones weren't up 1 day and she already chewed them up. And to top it off this morning she found my glasses (old ones I wear to bed to watch TV when I take my contacts off) She chewed them up..even broke some of the glass and I couldn't find the piece of glass that broke off. ...hope she didn't swallow it.
I just don't know what else to do...I was soo mad at her this morning and I do feel bad because she was trying to give me love and I didn't even want to look at her.

I use Bitter apple which works but she'll find something else to get into and then I guess when the bitter apple wears off she goes back to the area.

Any suggestions? I've put everything away in my house because of the chewing. I know this is not the way to do it but I just don't know what else to do. She's got plenty of toys to chew on. I even got her a kong to see if that would help. She's also got bully sticks, pig ears...etc....

Also, her daddy lets her get away with murder and I think he should correct her too but he doesn't. He tells me that she is a baby and she's his girl.

My poor little Timmy...he is such an Angel!! I think she's got second child syndrome...lol
Timmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!