View Single Post
Old 10-25-2006, 07:24 PM   #7
Superpup
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default You Got It Right!

The super-premium, natural, holistic foods, reduce stool volume because more food is assimilated, wholly digested, and reduces the amount of poop because poor quality grains are not used.

I put my boys on Timberwolf Organics, Black Forest Variety, and Innova Evo Red Meat more than 4 months ago (after Wellness), and they only poop twice a day and, believe it or not, the poop has a pleasant, non-stinky smell.

I also use Missing Link Plus, but very little, a tad less then a 1/4 tsp. per meal, and they eat twice a day.

I only give natural, holistic treats, and more real meat treats and the Evo Red Meat kibble as snacks. I avoid other grains, like wheat and corn, and sometimes add, instead, slightly cooked vegetables, sliced thinly. They also like cottage cheese and yogurt. I give them cooked 93% lean hamburger, or organic fresh chicken with the kibble. I always have Innova Red Meat wet food on hand (it's pure meat and ground bone only) for flavor and smell, and it's great to hide medication in by making a small "meatball"!

It's worth every penny to give our kids the very best natural, organic, holistic foods. We should eat so well!!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!