View Single Post
Old 10-25-2006, 12:53 PM   #5
myteddybear
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Hmmmmmm, my Teddy seems to have gotten diarhea some with blood in it. Vet said she thinks it's the Missing Link. I changed his food and started missing link at the same time. So I don't know which it was. Changed over the food during about a weeks time all the time with missing link. By the end of the week we were doing all the new food (Natural Balance Premium) and 1/2 tsp of missing link. First part of the week he seemed fine. No changes at all. But toward the end of the week his poop became softer and softer until the morning we had the bloody diarhea. That was Saturday and he still has diarhea today (Wednesday) but no blood. Vet has already checked his stool and says she can find nothing wrong with it besides it's consistancy.

We have since Saturday stayed with the new food and not given any Missing Link and still runny poop????

Anyone have any thoughts on this? He seems fine in all other ways except for he hasn't gained any weight this week...may have gone down a few ounces? I haven't weighed him yet. I think I'll do that now. The vet did, but her scale is always different than mine. I weigh him on a digital kitchen scale.

Thanks for your thoughts!
Kim and Teddy
myteddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!