View Single Post
Old 10-25-2006, 12:36 PM   #3
cj125
Mia, Max and Moe's Mom
Donating Member

Omg

Wow - I think that's similar to what happened to my Mia... but I wasn't sure if it was the Missing Link or if she licked something in our backyard.

Last Wed I sprinkled about an 1/8th of teaspoon on Mia's food for the first time. Then I took her into the bathroom to brush her teeth, clean her face and comb out her eyes... all of a sudden she pushed herself backwards and just PUKED. Two seconds later she did it again. I set her down on the floor, stood behind her petting her and telling her that it was ok when she started having this foam come out of her mouth. She did that 2 more times. I washed her face a little and then I put her on my chest and just petted her calmly... a few minutes later she had a little stinky toot, so I put her on a pee pee pad and she had a squirt come out! She was just frozen in place.... I was sweating like a dog! I had to call my Mom to call my Hubby cuz my cell was dead and I couldn't think of his number. Finally Hubby got home, she wasn't puking or pooping anymore so we decided to wait for a little while to see if she did anything else. I took her in the bedroom with me, put her on a pillow with a blankie, waited an hour - then gave her some Pedialyte. After that she just stayed with me on her pillow - she never got up ALL night. the next morning, it was like nothing ever happened! I still haven't given her anymore Missing Link. I'll wait awhile and try it again.

Gez, I hope Jaxon feels better.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!