View Single Post
Old 10-25-2006, 12:29 PM   #13
tpaxton23
Donating YT Addict

Shade It is really tiring when you have more than

one puppy to housetrain. I have 4 dogs, 2 of which are housetrained and two, 9 mth old yorkies who are still a work in progress so I know what you are going through. I feel like I never get to sit and relax any more but I know that puppies grow up very quickly and then they are not so much work. I wouldn't feel bad about using the crate for Pixie. It is really better for them and as long as her needs are being met she will turn out fine.

I walk mine 3 times a day and take them out to potty about 7 times a day (no kidding, they have to go a lot when they are active in the evenings). It is better to take them out more often than to have an accident. One of my 9 mth olds is 99% housebroken and the other yorkie that I have had for only a little over a month is probably 90% there. I know that if I keep working hard with them and get them trained properly now, that they will be all fun in the future. They provide so much fun and entertainment now but they are a lot of work. Well worth it in my opinion.
tpaxton23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!