View Single Post
Old 10-24-2006, 07:47 PM   #3
tammy8833
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Well im not sure its fun anymore..i love them all but sometimes i think it is too much

and remmie also likes to run out the front door, and not come back..it makes me so mad!!! he just did that now at 11:30 at night im screamming for him to come back, he came back when i said i didnt care and shut the door, he came right back then, knew what was good for him i guess..im really debating listing Pixie i started a thread because me and the husband argue so much over the dogs and my parents has the exact same arguments when i was growing up except she had shelties so my husband said dont be stupid so i think the thread was cancelled but im scared it might not work out, shes the only one to really dote on me.but i have feeling that potty training is not happening i still dont think she comprehneds potty outside, no potty inside, i have had several dogs and you know when they have comprhended you and are ust having accidents she is not like that, and sometimes when i go to pick her up she pee, i dont know what the breeders home was like but it reflects on her. but then again she is really loving but i look at her and really want her and to watch her grow but i dont know how to handle 3 dogs inside..i need tips on keeping so many inside
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!