View Single Post
Old 10-24-2006, 07:27 PM   #1
tammy8833
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Okay, those of you who have 3 or more...

i need your advice. Okay hubby has let me have up to 3 pups so i have Little girl who will be 4 on halloween, she is very very very laid back, perfers to be alone, and at night likes to cuddles under the blankets, no problems out of her, Remmie is almost 8 months old, most of the puppyness has dissappeared, still runs through the house sometimes still has accidents, likes to lift his leg since he discovered how, belly bands are awesome! likes nasty smelly things like poopy diapers, sweet loyal and protector of the house....Then we have the newest addition Pixie she is the pom pup she is alomst 4 months old, she wines, barks, runs, chews, stays under the feet,very very loving and sweet also likes poopy diapers.
now i would like info on wether or not your pups have run of the home all the time, or do you put them up so that you can have fmaily time..my thing is this hubby gets tired of all of them except little girl (thats his dog) when they start running around playing and jumping on everyone and pouncing off people and furniture i really dont know how to control them, i shut all the doors but the living room, where we are normally, but they are very rambunctous together, pixie has constant accidents..Hubby says there are too many dogs, So our normal routine is In the morning i let pixie out of the crate and put her outside and let the other two out at the same time (they sleep w/ us) let them run outside for a couple of hours before i leave for work, let them in to socialize w/ me and the baby, out pixie in the crate, remmie in the kitchen and leave little girl out w/ run of the house, come home let them all outside, for a couple of hours let them in for an hour or so put pixie in the crate for bed, go to sleep.. repeat.

i feel very unfair to locking pixie up but she has too many accidents to leave out during the night (waiting on some panites i ordered)..

What is you routine w/ yours? im wondering if 3 is too many..i would really hate to have to find a new home for any of them but if one needed to go i would have to let pxie go she was the last one i got. But she is the sweetest one to me, so loving lays in my lap when it is just me and her and kisses, kisses she even defleas me (i was told that a loving thing) but she was the last one i got and i know i could not let go of remmie or little girl. and now my husband wants me to quit my part time job and work for him thru the company he works for and travel. im not sure i could travel w/ 3 dogs i think 2 would be okay but not three and a toddler..

any advice on any of these subjects? thanks
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!