View Single Post
Old 10-24-2006, 12:30 PM   #1
Rae Rae
YT 3000 Club Member

Default Urinating on themselves

Sunday Rocky pee'd in the house twice! First was right after the shower, second was at my friends house. I thought maybe the shower caused him to do it, because he HATES the shower, and I thought it was because he smelled the other dogs at my friends. But last night when I was at school my boyfriend said Rocky was sleeping in his cage and he called Rocky, so Rocky came by him. When he picked him up he said there was pee all over him. I don't know if Rocky pee'd on purpose in his cage, or did it when he was sleeping. The reason I'm posting this under Sick & Injured is because I read that when a dog starts acting differently, like peeing in the house, that can be a sign that something is wrong with him. For him to pee in his crate, and sleep in it is not like him at all. Other than that, he's acting normal. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions???

Also, he had blood work done a couple weeks ago, so I would think if he was coming down with something it would've shown up in the blood work, but I could be wrong.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!