Thread: My Baby Boy
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2006, 12:16 PM   #1
BlondieGirl87
No Longer A Member

Default My Baby Boy

I just picked him up on Saturday, he will be two years old this November.
His name is Jaden and he only weighs 4 pounds and 4 ounces.
He has the sweetest personality ever! Just loves to cuddle and be held!
He's done so well since being in my house, no messes or anything.
We're working on getting potty trained and he seems to be responding well to going outside but I can't seem to get him to use the pads. I would like for him to be able to use the pads as when it gets colder here I'd prefer for him to use the bathroom inside. Does anyone have any tips on how they got their new yorkie to pad train? Also, he only seems to go to the bathroom once in the morning and once in the evening even though I take him out often through out the day. Whenever we go out he just seems to walk around and not go unless he's been fed. Is this a problem? Should he be going to the bathroom more? Also, Im concerned over how much water he's getting. At first he wouldn't drink any at all, I had to lead him to the bowl with my fingers and then he started drinking and now it seems like he drinks but not as much as I think he should. I've heard that Yorkies should drink a ounce per pound, is this true?
Any information would be extremely appreciated! I guess I've got the "new mommy" jitters!
Attached Thumbnails
My Baby Boy-img_3.jpg   My Baby Boy-img_4.jpg   My Baby Boy-img_6.jpg  
BlondieGirl87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!