Thread: Boy or Girl
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2005, 10:52 PM   #12
jesscruz
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itspuppyluv
I would say boy but if you're not sure you could visit and see which puppy captures your heart.

I keep reading that boys mark their territory but have had dogs my entire life and have never had a male with this problem. I mean in the house not when they smell other dogs on walks.
Gus is over eight months, hasn't been neutered and hasn't done it once. I wonder if I have just been lucky?
nop your not alone coco marks once in a blue moon and never once marked inside it was outside only, i would say go with a boy! after having 3 girl dogs i must say my coco is mommy's little man,he's so cuddly and loving and not moody at all always willing to play unlike my girl dogs they seem to be in thier own world alot and they were actually drawn to my hubby more,as where coco is very close to me i will probably get a girl dog in the future just so i have both sexes but i am very happy i chose to go with a boy first as far as getting a yorkie. and who says you can't dress a boy he has 9 dresses so far and matching bows he's my little divo... and he caught on with learning how to ring the bell by the door when he needs to go out in 30 min. hasn't had an accident since,learned to fetch and return in 1 day, so i would say it all depends on the dog as far as being smart.i think that yorkies are a very smart breed despite what people say about them being hard to train. well good luck to you and i know your heart will tell you what to go with when you see them ...

Last edited by jesscruz; 05-23-2005 at 11:02 PM.
jesscruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!