View Single Post
Old 05-23-2005, 10:34 PM   #25
Maddie-Rudy-Mom
YT 1000 Club Member

Smile

I just got my third yorkie, Polly a week ago. Call me crazy I have four dogs. Lucky, chow-mix, 15 years old, Maddie, 2 years 3 months, Rudy, 1 year 6 months and Polly, 13 weeks. I am very lucky they all got along from the day I brought them home. I think they get along so well is that they have never been the only dog. They only problem I have is trying to keep the older dogs from eating the puppy food and Polly from wanting to eat the big dog food. It's just me and my furbabies. I have three females and Rudy, he is out numbered 3 to 1. I am lucky my Vet lets me keep a running bill, and my furbabies have been healthy. Thing about having small dogs is they don't eat a lot, I have friend that have large dogs and they go through there 20 lb bag of dog good faster than I do. With all my furbabies I am never alone, right now as I type they are all in the room with me, every where I look there is on. My two older yorkies have such different personalities, since I got Polly, Rudy has got a new best friend, they love to play together, he stays right by her when they go outside, Maddie is more laid back and nothing bothers her. Lucky has never had any other breed of dog as a brother or sister. I first Yorkie Max passed away a few years ago, hea had a great life, he lived to be 17years old and Lucky was so sad. Now she is like a new dog with all the yorkies. She always looks back to make sure they are going outside with her. I have rambled enough about my furbabies. There is never enough a dull monent in my house, but I wouldn't have it any other way
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!