View Single Post
Old 10-23-2006, 06:43 AM   #13
feminvstr
Donating YT 4000 Club Member

In all due respect the title on your thread is very a matter of fact, because your puppy is scared and submissive does not mean the breeder abused him this is a very strong accusation. He could simply have a reserved personality and scared from transition.

I would bet your puppy is a bit traumatized from the flight as well acclimating to his new surroundings and mom. The mites and skin problem are unfortunate ask the breeder to pay for his meds.

Also stating he smelled bad after you picked him up from the airport...more often than not puppies pee and poo in their crate during their flight, they have no choice ....

I am not defending the breeder (I dont know where you got your pup) I just think your title is a rush to judgement. Assuming!

best to you and your new baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by karmaistrue
I got my pup Chewy on Friday, Saturday i took him to the vet & come to find out he has ear mites, a skin infection, & demodex (we're still waiting on his stole sample)

When I first went to go pick him up from the airport he smelled like he hadn't been washed since he was born

You can also tell he's been abused anytime you go to pet him he kneels down on his belly like he afraid your going to hit him, he's scared of feet & loud noises

He doesn't know what it feels like to be held and hugged

Today he is till under the weather but he has started giving kisses but he's still very reserved & scared. He'll just sit in the bed with me & watch T.V & cuddle

I don't know what or how she was feeding him (he won't even eat out of the bowl, he eats off the floor) but he won't eat the Eukanuba puppy food (that's what she said she was feeding him) So I gave him some chicken breast & mixed it with rice & the puppy food

what can I do to try to make things better? How can I get him to trust us?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!