View Single Post
Old 10-22-2006, 07:19 PM   #10
RoxyJosMom
Love The Verminator!
Donating Member

Love Thank You

Thank you all sooooo much. It means alot to me. Everyone else but my 2 dtrs forgot and without my hubby - my heart and soul - it would have been a very sad day. For those who don't know, it has been a downhill slide, more like a snowball getting bigger and bigger since Joe passed away last xmas. But with all the friendships and support I have found on YT, from this day on it will be uphill all the way to the top. You are all such an incredible group that have made me feel like I belong and am not alone anymore. That's why my house is such a mess, because you guys are too much fun to pull myself away from here. I am continually amazed by the amout of support and love you send out to anyone who is in need. Sometimes, it's even more than just what we can read on here. I believe things happen for a reason: We lost Joe. Krysten had wanted a Yorkie for a long time. I did a little googling to see what I could find out about Yorkies. I discovered YT. Just reading the posts, I learned a great deal. She found a Yorkie for sale so I let her get the puppy to help fill the void left by the loss of her Daddy. I spent more time reading the posts. Noticed everyone seemed to genuinely care about everyone else, and seemed to have alot of fun. I got brave and posted my first post. Nobody yelled at me, nor did the sky open up and send down a lightening bost. I posted my second post. OK, I was hooked. I posted quite a while, but kept myself anonymous. I signed Krysten up on here so she could learn, but being 17 kept her too busy. So I used her spot. Sent my first PM. Got a reply. Sent another. Got another reply. Discovered that the people behind the screen names were actual, normal people dealing with whatever life had hit them with. Now I have "met" some pretty incredible people that have made me feel like I am not alone and floundering in the ocean any more. They have tossed me life preservers and I have grabbed ahold. What I am trying to say (I probably could have shortened it but I tend to get carried away at times, as some of you know ) is that if I hadn't lost Joe, I would never have the opportunity to talk to any of you or even know that you existed. So, with that said, I would like you all to join me in a toast to taking the first step up that hill, and I promise you all that I will make it to the top -- and beyond. "CHEERS". I'm sorry this is so long, but I just wanted to let you all know how grateful and happy you have made me and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. God Bless you one and all.
Sandy
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!