Thread: clavomax
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2006, 10:47 AM   #1
Balthazar
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Animal Smiley 036 clavomax

I got Balthazar two weeks ago. Went i brought him home he had a runny nose. We he got to his new home he was not shy or timid or nervous, he bounced around like he's was "home". I brought him to the vet for his 48 hour check up, with all the appropriate papers, and even though he had his bordatella three weeks ago thay gave him another. When I questioned this they made me feel silly for doing so. That night he became more sick weezing and gaging. The next day I brought him to the breeder who informed me at time of purchase she would nurse him back to health if anything should arise. He was with her for three days she was put him in vapor rooms and put him on clavomax. I went to a new vet, a nicer one and he gave me the antibiotic. The problemb is he refuses to let the liquid go down his throat and i am scared to hold his head too tight. Does anyone knom if there is a pill version or ways to persuade the pup to takes his meds. And if anyone know what i can do to help my pup get rid of this weeze. He is playful, he eats, i can't judge how much he drinks, but he is 1.7oz of love all he wants is to love, i want to help him get better, if you have any suggestions please reply
Balthazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!