View Single Post
Old 10-20-2006, 04:00 PM   #1
sashajade
YT 1000 Club Member

Default get well wishes needed

my poor annie is not a well girl i took her to the vets today as she was having problems balenceing and would stumble, she also has a head tilt and her eyes are flickering up and down bless her, and the vet said he thinks she has something wrong with her heart which caused a stroke . im not sure about this though as ive read loads on vestibular disease and it sounds more like that . she has no weakness as shes still playing and as she does she does a funny little foot shuffle which she wouldnt be able to do with weakness, she has no problem with her eyes or face droopping and no druleing, shes eating and seems normal in most ways, she also seems scared when you pick her up or shes high up which also points to a vestibular problem not stroke and shes only 6 years old too. shes got meds for her heart and water tablets and ive got to go back in a month but im gonna see what shes like over the weekend and then take her to another vet, the vet i see is a pdsa vet which you do not have to pay to see so they only do a few tests to save money but i will take her to a vet i will pay for and see what they say. please send get better soon wishes for my baby girl
Attached Images
File Type: jpg anniebed.jpg (47.8 KB, 53 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!