View Single Post
Old 10-20-2006, 07:28 AM   #1
Tiger's Mom
Donating YT 8000 Club Member

Default Meet Annika and Tiger's cousin Bruno

Well, my sister got herself a new puppy and I think he is quite the most adorable creature. He is a combination Bichon and poodle and is a 2 pound bundle of joy at 8 weeks. She knew she was getting it from the time this little critter was born. He comes from my BIL's brother who has a purebred Bichon and purebred poodle (it was an unplanned pregnancy). The dam had a c-section and Bruno had to be incubated for a few weeks racking up so much $$$$ that the brother decided he will only go to family. My sister was so thrilled when she found out the news as their boxer Champ just passed away.

As you can see he is a go.fetch model already. She has ordered so much even before he came home . . . . anything for a boy, she already ordered, so you will definitely see more of him as he grows older.

He is doing very well with potty training and has been wet free since they have taken him to bed. He sleeps practically through the night and the rare occassions he wakes up, they take him to the pad and he does it. He only wears a band when he is outside of the expen .

I can't wait to see him when I go to SFO this christmas
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bruno.JPG (193.3 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg Bruno 1.JPG (136.1 KB, 59 views)
Tiger's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!