View Single Post
Old 10-20-2006, 05:42 AM   #1
cindy0721
Always In My Heart
Donating Member

Cake Happy 1st Birthday Madda( Mommy,daddy & Gizmo Miss U)

Happy 1st Birthday Maddy(Madda) , Mommy , Daddy & Gizmo miss you very much. We think of you everyday that goes and sometimes mommy cries herself to sleep wishing you were here.. I miss you just like the 1st day you left , mommy will never be the same without you. When you passed a part of mommy heart left with you. Today is a "SPECIAL" day for mommy, daddy and your brother Gizmo, today without knowing we realized we became the luckiest people in the world, today our family became complete. I still remember talking to your grandma(ldenise) about how exciting it was to witness your birth along with your brother's and sister's. Today I remember all those wonderful moments we had together and all those moments we missed out on. Today I remember the 1st day I saw you and how you barely moved around much less yapped how you did when you grew up. I remember the days I went to visit you , the day I found out I was able to adopt you and the days we spent worried over your hurt leg. I remember kissing all your
boo-boo's and praying to god your leg got better. today I remember and the day you first learned to jump , the day you learned how to sit and beg and the day you we put your very first dress and bows on, how you lit up my face and your daddy's to see such a beautiful little girl all dressed in white. I will always remember the feeling of letting you go and the last time I got to see you and tell you I LOVED YOU .... I AM SORRY MADDA , I told you that you would get better and you didn't , I promised you to take you home & I didn't. But I will never forget the feeling I felt the first night together.. you completed my world our family and today I celebrate you and all of your quirkeness and wonderful moments you brought unto our lives. We love you miss you trerribly but you will NEVER be forgotten..
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!