View Single Post
Old 10-19-2006, 05:14 AM   #22
JeanieK
Donating YT 12K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkieluvinmoma
thanks to all, i don't want anyone to think i think she is ugly, for the yorkie i wanted she is ,but as a dog she is adorable. I am interested in showing/breeding and i was reading up and all the books say to avoid the fluffy puppy and go for the sleeker ones this in my opinion is as sleek as it gets!!!!! i have 3 others and i was kinda thinkin dallas my oldest(9) was like this but it's been sooooo long i don't remember and he has a stunning to the floor silk coat. but i compared her to pics i have of my other little girl and it's way off!!! here are the 2 pics to compare at the same age, i will take a better pic of pixie ( bad hair day girl) today and post it so you get a better idea. the one in the middle of the other yorkie brothers is Tootsie at 5 mthsAttachment 74158

Attachment 74159 I was questioning if she was even pure bred she has a pom look to her.

If you're planning to show, then you should probably buy from a show breeder, so you know what you are getting. Most dogs ARE NOT show quality.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!